Functie omschrijving IT technical application administrator (Junior)
To analyse business requirements and develop IT solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business applications with particular emphasis on maintenance and support.
- Manage and support an ERP application in cooperation with the developers and system administrators including updates, bugfixes and day-to-day maintenance.
- Deliver and support a reporting environment in line with business drivers.
- Develop/implement Software solutions as appropriate in line with the Strategy.
- Take part in helpdesk and support.
- Exploit new technology and enhance existing systems for the benefit of the business.
- Analyse business requirements and develop IT solutions accordingly adopting an enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- Being a pro-active member of project teams as and when required.
- Communicate at all levels in business terms.
- Undertaken the relevant IT training.
Functie eisen IT technical application administrator (Junior)
- Good knowledge of SQL (definition, reporting, and maintenance).
- Good knowledges and experience in databases.
- General knowledge of IT applications including ERP and CRM.
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Back ground of working in a development environment.
- Experience in production environments (Pre)
- IT Degree or Higher Level IT qualification and IT related work experience.
- Full driving licence.
- Able to travel on a regular basis within the NL and occasional overseas travel to Inter-Group Companies.
- Mastering the English and Dutch language
- Well-known organization in the domestic and commercial building market in many countries.
- Established over 80 years ago.
- Market leader in installation components in the Netherlands.
- Headoffice in the middle of The Netherlands
- Dynamic and ambitious organization where you are encouraged to creative out of the box thinking.
- Four important core values for all employees: ownership, result driven, customer- and service focused, cooperation.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Holiday allowance.
- Half year bonus.
- 34 days off.
- Excellent pension plan.