StockX is a new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items such as sneakers, fashion, watches and handbags with absolute confidence as each item is fully authenticated. Having taken the US by storm since its founding in 2016, StockX is now expanding its Europe presence with the establishment of a substantial operation in Eindhoven.
We are looking for an IT Technician to support our fast growing team as we scale up our warehouse operation in Eindhoven. Our ideal candidate will have a vast and varied experience and will be very comfortable working with lots of different hardware. Whether it be Windows, Android tablets, Chromebooks, Chromeboxes, thermal printers or Meraki networks.
As IT Technician, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as IT Technician:
- Provide general support and maintenance of all desktops, laptops, phones, mobiles devices & tablets. Operating systems to include Mac OS X 10.13+, Windows 10, Android, Chrome OS, and iOS.
- Create, Manage, and maintain knowledge base articles internal team members.
- Ensure asset database is updated with new and current hardware.
- Coordinate with IT leadership on new software and hardware deployments for the Eindhoven Facility.
- Install, manage, and support of all onsite Audio-Visual equipment.
What we are looking for:
- Factory or Shipping facility-specific IT support experience
- Retail IT support experience
- Customer Service experience
- ITIL v3 or v4 preferred