Job Profile Summary
Learns to perform support engineering in a process manner. Capable of resolving day to day moderate issues. Understands how to differentiate and escalate.
Ticket Triage and Resolution (event, incident, request)
· Tier 1 ticket triage. Resolves majority of more complex issues and requests within Tier 1 scope (per list of pre-defined work categories), escalating as necessary.
· Facilitates new hire onboarding, deploys hardware, sets up user desk and ensures a positive employee experience.
· Meets or exceeds 90%+ SLA compliance for ALL user requests.
· Meets or exceeds 90%+ customer satisfaction for ALL user requests or issues.
Hardware Deployment, Installation and Certification
· Responsible for PC imaging, installation of desktop monitors, phone and docking station, and/or other peripherals.
Day to Day Support (Production Support)
· Triages and troubleshoots first level tickets
· Provides training and guidance for recurring training issues
· Compiles operational support reporting
· Troubleshoots problems and outages and provides Level 2 Triage support
· Provides escalation level support for Tier1 and Level 1 team. Performs monitoring
· Applies the published work around (S & W and H and w) to get the customer issue resolved within the SLA’s as expected
· Provides feedback to the various vendors on hardware and software to improve supportability
· Publishes and manages the checklists. Delivers reports and metrics on incidents and events.
· Drafts documentation (can be technical & non-technical) for work being completed within own team for review by more senior team members