IT Project Management Officer II
(PMO, IT, Change Management, CDMB)
About out client
Our client provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The department IT Infrastructure Solutions is providing IT infrastructure Services and develops new advanced infrastructure services. Services include IAAS, Connectivity & Telecom, Workplace and support, IAM, and collaboration. The operational services are provided by global external partners. On behalf of our client, the IT Infrastructure Solutions team develops solutions which include architecture, design, roadmap and infrastructure standards. The team is responsible for running IT improvement and innovation projects (e.g. SDDC,..), as well as globally service delivery management.
For the project program roll out Windows 10 Deployment & Secure Modern Workplace we are looking for a Senior PMO.
- Proven track record (>8 years) in roles as PL/PMO in infrastructure (workplace related) programs in large international organizations.
- Being capable to bring structure by
- organizing team meetings (planning, agenda)
- facilitating risk/issue meetings (planning, maintaining overviews)
- Act as a contact person with site IT Management and Project Management on a global level
- Proven track record in facilitating the (technical) Change Management process end-to-end
- Capable in creating the monthly financial reporting (consolidated actuals and forecast)
- Experience in consolidating ordering process of hardware over the sites/regions and align with financial forecast
- Experience in (Excel) analysis related to:
- CDMB cleanup and maintenance activities;
- Provide and discuss progress reporting to involved teams
- Align the reports and follow up actions with Site IT Management
- Consolidated CMDB improvements and facilitate aligned, structured, frequent uploads into Service Now
- Progress reporting on global workplace migration (actuals versus forecast)
- Experience as coordinator in describing and implementing process changes as a result of infrastructure innovation; adapt processes and service descriptions on next generation workplace
- CMDB is a term that is not new to you.
- Experience with Service Now
- Challenges you will be facing in this position; maintain the financial overview of the project status and communication with global sites.
- Strong communicator with business proficient English language skills both verbal and written
- Assertive personality with pro-active attitude and can-do mindset
- Strong analytical skills, very target driven with a strong business focus
- Plug and play, independent team player with strong process mindset
- Being able to work with deadlines
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31)040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak