Wat doe je als IT Portfolio Officer (1 FTE, Arnhem)(Portfoliomanager) bij TenneT?
The IT Portfolio Officer builds a portfolio of IT projects and manages them. The total number of projects within the IT landscape is divided between different IT Portfolio Officers.
The management of the portfolio concerns eg. the determination the impact of projects, reporting and advising the Investment Board on the progress of the portfolio and on the possibility of adjusting or stopping projects, steering on content (interdependencies), making analyzes and forecasts regarding the resources (people, costs) in projects and coordinating with the other IT Portfolio Officers.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Building an IT project portfolio, matching long term business goals agreed with ITF and the business owner(s), and aligned with other change portfolios in the TenneT organisation
- Facilitate, manage and own the portfolio process (Agile and non-agile)
- Analyse and make prognosis proposals, including risk analysis for investment and / or use of capacity for projects in the portfolio, appropriate to the medium-term business goals
- Preparation of quarterly and / or annual reports for managing the portfolio as input to decision making for the relevant budget and / or investment committee
- Determine the impact of project proposals for investment and / or development projects and advise the relevant decision-making body on the feasibility and probability of success
- Continuously evaluate running projects within the portfolio in relation to the agreed information plans, IT architecture, business priorities and risks
- Align with relevant stakeholders, for the selected investment and / or development proposals for project implementation
- You will report to the Value Stream lead Asset Chain
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor / academic working level and a relevant degree (eg. Information Management, Financial services, Business Administration or comparable)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function (project / portfolio)
- You have excellent communication, advisory and organisational skills
- You have knowledge of 'strategic portfolio management' and 'program delivery management' and you have a broad vision about project and program management
- You have a medium-term term focus
- You have good communicative and social skills, you're an equal partner at all levels in the organization
- You are business sensitive and able to recognize different interests and thereby make good judgments in the interests of the TenneT organization; you can effectively maneuver in a playing field with different interests
- You are analytical and you're able to do proper judging quickly
- You know what you stand for and able to convince others
- Good command of the English language
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits. Last but not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
You will receive a salary with excellent secundary conditions as regulated by the sector-CAO TSO such as:
- Salarisindication: Scale 8, €3.175,- - €6.517,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week (depending on knowledge and experience);
- Minimal 39 vacation days;
- year end payment (6% of gross year salary);
- contribution of € 60,- gross per month for health insurance;
- flexible working hours and working at home is possible;
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 22,000 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 41 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety & Security is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Lighting the way ahead together
TenneT IT operates under the name ITF (Information Technology & Facility Management). The mission statement of ITF is: We deliver Information Technology and Facility services to the TenneT organisation to optimally operate, collaborate and innovate'. How? 'We apply our knowledge and expertise to ensure the success of our colleagues', 'We aim for the highest quality and efficiency' and 'We are 100% accountable'. ITF is a corporate department and consists of 5 departments: Information Management Office (IMO) in the plan domain of IT and Strategic IT Services, Generic IT Services and Basic IT Services in the build and run, complemented by Facility Management
IMO is responsible for the planning of IT projects and guidance of the execution of these projects. IT project managers work from IMO and are supported by a project and portfolio management office.
To further advance our capability, we are searching for an expansion of the Portfolio Officer
IT Portfolio Officer (1 FTE, Arnhem)