For the further professionalizing of their Container Business and the implementation of the Online Digital strategy of CARU they are looking for an IT Operations Specialist. In this role you work closely with the Digital Program Manager and you will report in to the CFO
We are CARU Containers. We trade and lease new and used shipping containers across the globe, operating from offices in 8 countries. In the year 2000, CARU Containers was born from a merger between CATU Rotterdam, Trade Craft and Lease Craft. With the fusion of CARU Containers Rob Tromp, our current CEO, and Paul Ockers made container trading more professional and human.
At CARU, we love containers because they're an unpretentious product. They do what they do, and they're pretty good at it. And because of their simplicity, the possibilities are endless. In our opinion, the container is the invention of the 20th century.
We can relate to containers, as we are also always on the move. We explore other countries, new ways of trading, and new digital technologies. We aim to make buying and leasing containers a pleasure. Simple, human, transparent, and fun. And it seems this approach is working: we have grown to be one of the largest traders of containers in the world.
- Leads the enhancement and support of daily operations for IT applications and systems
- Manage incident resolution and focusses on continuos improvement
- Coordinates with internal and external providers to manage service delivery and service-level agreements
- Identifies opportunities for automation and process improvement
- Designs and implements plans to scale IT Operations to support projected business growth
- Develop and control maintenance and security procedures.
- Lead the IT Prioritization process and quickly assign and reassign priorities appropriately based on business needs
- Pro-actively design, install, maintain and troubleshoot IT systems
- Improve business processes by redesigning them in order to support with IT-systems or automate
- Hardware-, software- and network support for production, logistics and office
- Cloud based technologies and hosting solutions where used in a hybrid or full cloud deployment pattern, utilizing IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 4/5 years relevant experience in IT
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Work knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix etc.), Databases (Oracle, SQL, SOQL), Networking (SD-WAN, VPN, Wireless), Internet, Security (workstation & server protection, Software Development (Visual Basic, Object Oriented Programming, Client / Server software),Management of IT systems (Inventory, Assets etc.) Microsoft Azure, Salesforce
You are responsible for coordinating the whole IT Operations globally and you play an important role in this digital journey. The company offers a full comprehensive benefits package (including bonus).
Are you interested to help CARU further growth their business?
Contact person Jerrold Laurman - Executive Associate Information Technology
Contact details / +316-51818677