As an IT ambassador you will actively promote and help implement corporate IT solutions acting as the local change agent & lead the communication between business & suppliers or central IT functions.
Be aware and understand the relevant elements of the corporate strategy for IT services. Assist the implementation of these corporate solutions; minimising business disruption and maximising effective usage. Ensure new applications, systems & solutions are ready for hand over from Projects / Developments into BAU Support.
Help manage the End User engagement with the users, act as the link between the business and IT community & partners & suppliers. Manage & optimise the processes for requesting, delivery & support for IT services & hardware. Ensure the IT workplaces comply with the EHS safety procedures., especially those in hazardous working environments. As an IT ambassador you will actively promote and help implement corporate IT solutions acting as the local lead and linking between business & suppliers or central IT functions. Administer and manage the IT assets and services user portals that drive the IT cost calculations, support the business in managing the volumetric based IT costs. Procurement of hardware/software as required, manage the local IT assets & stock, recycle old kit, disposal of old kit via the compliant partners. Administer the Turkcell account – used for mobile devices across the business. Engage with external suppliers e.g. IT, Infosys, Network & telecomms when required. Ensure the volumetric and standard services portals are managed & up to date, reflecting the Turkey current service uptake & usage, these portals that drive the volumetric based costing model. Help deliver the training and awareness programme & syllabus for IT support in businesses; IT environment & processes and the processes for request and service delivery. Including new starter inductions, refreshers, help the Business manage the community of Key-Users
- Ability to successfully manage a diverse workload.
- Good IT skills and experience of close working with the IT service providers.
- Wide & extensive knowledge of the Smart-Mobiles environment used in businesses
- Broad knowledge of business processes & operation using Smart-Mobiles would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Good change management & inter-personal skills and prior experience of managing a team
- Capability to work with multinational stakeholders at variety of levels
- Excellent communication skills
Niek Knibbe +31 (0)23-5583710