Job TitleIT Internship - KPI Reporting
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as an IT reporting intern at Signify is dynamic. You‘ll be able to support the business and IT teams to provide KPI reporting for implemented IT projects. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a student who’ll be responsible for supporting project and program managers with their KPI reporting for delivered projects. The KPI reports will be used to check effectiveness of these projects. You’ll be part of the Signify IT Delivery team in the Netherlands (Eindhoven) and its responsibilities are delivering projects first-time-right, so accuracy and analytical thinking must be in your DNA.
What you’ll do
- Work with our project reporting systems (SAP BI, Splunk, Dynatrace).
- Export the data from these systems
- Check consistency of data
- Combine the data
- Create dashboards from the data
- Keep instructions and training material on KPI reporting up-to-date
What you’ll need
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of Science, MBA in: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management, Project management, Quality management, Statistics
- Solid organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to details
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Affinity with numbers
- Analytical skills (able to interpret KPI figures and patterns)
- Self-starter mindset
- Available to start as soon as possible for a period of 6 months
What you’ll get in return…
- Internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation (also towards rented accommodation or public transportation)
- Paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to purchase products in the staff shop (MyShop) at reduced prices
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
· EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
· Non-EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be a compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to have a letter from the university in which it states that your internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals are and what tasks you will undertake during your internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
· Non-EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be a compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get the official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.