Our customer is currently searching for a IT Desk Side Analyst. You will manage and resolve Level 2 IT Desk Side Incidents and Requests to completion within service level objectives. Support setup and operation of Business Projects. Resource IT projects on behalf of locations.
Desktop Support – Service Delivery Tasks:
- Manage assigned tickets effectively to SLA, regular update of notes with required details and communicate with user on progress.
- Monitor and assign New Call tickets in team queue as required to SLA
- Reassign or Escalate tickets in a timely manner to progress if outside Desk Side remit
- Assist as necessary for priority tickets.
- Rebuilding PC images and software to resolve PC issues?
- Relocate hardware for moves
- Upgrade hardware, as approved
- Manage requests for IT related service calls
- Manage requests for warranty calls on IT managed equipment
- Troubleshoot errors for connections, accounts, mailboxes, software as required
New Request Management Tasks:
- PC setup including install MOE image on new hardware to global standards
- Physical install and swap-out of hardware at user desk or new location
- Setup and install desk phones
- Install and Configure printers and device setups, including MFDs and Plotters.
- Licenced software setup
- Install specified and approved non-MOE software
- Configure mobile phone and assign to user
- Assignment and install of additional approved equipment to users
- Handling New Starter and Remobilization IT requirements
- Plan for demobilisations, including equipment recovery from leavers
Asset Management for Equipment:
- Manage stock for loan equipment and stock
- Manage and maintain device configuration
- Update status, Asset details, User and location Assignment information in Asset management system
- Clean data from returned assets
- Prepare equipment for reissue or disposal
- Package and dispatch of EOL hardware or transfer
Meeting Rooms, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment:
- Set-up for meetings and for clients
- Provide hands-on assistance to users
- Complete room checks when required and make housekeeping/repairs to equipment and cabling
Applications Installation and Support:
- Install packaged and non-packaged applications as requested by the user and liaise with Software Asset Management team.
- Ensure that applications are standard to WorleyParsons and licenses agreements are met
- Troubleshoot application installation and escalate if external or other global support teams assistance required
Desk Side Responsibility for Tasks and Projects:
- Support global projects as required for location requirements
- Gather location information and provide location coordination and communication for IT changes
- Support DR activities for DR testing of location plans and should a major incident require use of the location plan.
- Provide hands-on assistance to install or replace site based equipment including network, server, telephony, printing equipment.
- Manage cabling for safety and housekeeping, including supervision of contractors where required.
Experience Requirements for this Position:
Job Specific Knowledge Required:
- Strong technical skills around PCs and Operating Systems, and other aspects of second line IT support
- Strong understanding of Worley, or a similar business, and the industry sector in which we work
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with executive management on significant matters influencing the organization’s business results, which
- typically include global strategies
- Minimum of between 1 and 5 years experiences in a technical customer service role (exception for junior)
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of desktop and infrastructure systems
- Dell Certified is desirable
Industry Specific Experience Required:
- Relevant industry experience in IT, ideally for an EPCM environment, and related IT Service Requirements
- Broad understanding of IT standards, practices, methodologies and technologies, with the ability to apply to business requirement
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Preferably tertiary level qualifications in IT, or a related technical discipline (including Engineering)
- Demonstrate knowledge and capability within the IT sector.
- Knowledge of, or qualification in ITIL preferred
Demonstrate leadership within Location for maintaining safe working areas. Ownership of actions for maintaining safe conditions of IT managed areas. Ensure that self and others are following the required procedures relating to movement and storage of equipment, electrical safety and other hazards presented. Adhere to site safety requirements at project and third party locations visited. Use of PPE where required based on activity. Know and assist communication of best practice for data management and information security. Be aware and communicate to others the relevant EMS policies/standards for IT management of assets and security of information.
- Knowledgeable with a Helpdesk ticket system, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Productivity tools including Office, Project, Visio, O365, SharePoint and Skype for Business
- Demonstrates an understanding of IT technology including Servers, SANs, Voice and Data communications, application management and deployment, and a standardized IT environment
Benjamin Croonen +31 (0)23-303 2950