Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization. Central to our success is a sophisticated strategy and structure, delivered via a diverse and flat organizational structure that enables an agile and flexible approach.
At IM we have a vacancy for an IT Contract & Services Assistant. In this role you will report to the Director IM Services. The position is based in Arnhem.
As IT Contract & Services Assistant you will be the administrative support for Regional and Global IM Management teams and closely cooperate with your peers in other regions. Your main responsibilities include:
- Create Purchase Orders and related administrative work around the IM Services contracts in the Ariba procurement system
- Check invoices and Purchase Order amounts against the contractual commitments and agreements
- Ensure invoices are being paid in time by the Accounts Payable department and follow up on invoice related issues
- Support Global and Regional Management in creating investment requests
- Create the annual overview of expected and planned CAPEX and OPEX items based on input from the various global and regional teams
- Support Global and Regional Management in reporting on financial KPI’s
- Support Global and Regional Management in providing end-to-end ownership in the Procure-to-Pay process for the IT spend
Contract and supplier administration
- Work with Service and Delivery owners to ensure contractual supplier governance models are being executed
- Work with Service and Delivery owners to ensure license administration is up-to-date and possible incompliances are being signaled
- Ensure contracts and contract updates are being stored and administered
Service Reporting and governance
- Provide reports on Service KPI’s for the Global and Regional IM Services group
Device Life Cycle Management
- Order of devices (PC’s, tablets etc.) for the regions
- Report on stock and demand for devices in the regions
- Organize special events for regional teams and visitors
- Arrange traveling plans
To be successful in this job, you have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable admin role. Furthermore, you:
- Are able to think and work independently
- Are structured, accurate and precise
- Are service oriented
- Take accountability
- Do whatever it takes to ensure delivery
- Are stress resistant
- Are keen to take initiatives
- Are a team player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Deeply care and understand the people who work with you and who you work for
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
If you have questions on the role and the recruitment process, please contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 1105 1707. We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘Apply’ button.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.