Within Solvinity the Security & Compliance team is growing to meet the changing demands of security & compliance from our clients and the assurance frameworks we work towards, such as SOC 2 and ISO27001. The team is looking for a IT Compliance Officer, who has the ability to provide advice and guidance to our team and management.
As a Solvinity IT Compliance Officer, your role is important in helping Solvinity uphold its commitment to best practice compliance and security leadership. You will engage in a challenging as well as complex role within a growing company, supporting the Security & Compliance team. A large amount of work is documented and you will be exposed to all of the tools and techniques we use in assuring compliance. You'll evaluate the risks involved in complex hybrid cloud environments across different operating systems and technologie. You will further develop by deep knowledge and establishing in-depth relationships with engineers, security & compliance team members and external parties. We, in turn, will make sure you are focused on your personal development outside of this with courses and training.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Promote quality and continuous improvement in the organization's control processes;
- Perform compliance tasks, such as access reviews and internal audits;
- Establish and monitor policy compliance, standards, procedures and applicable laws and regulations;
- Understand the technical challenges of the business and work alongside them to Identify and manage risks;
- Advise and support directors and management in all parts of the organization;
- Identify and implement relevant legislative or regulatory issues that will affect the organization;
- Be a key part of the Security & Compliance team’s effort to maintain SOC 2 compliance and IS027001 certification for Solvinity;
Security & Compliance aims to determine the effectiveness of the system of risk management and control as well as the management of the organization. The team needs to verify the management structure, control and organization of the board, whether the management functions still work effectively and adequately as designed. The team consists of a total of seven people whom work closely with the various customer and platform engineers. The IT Compliance Officer reports to the Security & Compliance Manager.
In short: are you results oriented, a self-starter, credible, honest and do you have a good sense of humor,
you are creative, you have a lot of energy and, above all, you have respect for others? And do you want to
become our colleague? Then I look forward to receiving your application!