The Corporate Operational Audit department (COA) performs audits in the units of our client all over the world. The activities of COA will result in an opinion on governance, risk management and control. The various management levels are informed about the outcome of the audit and together with management improvement actions are defined.
Our client is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. The client is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. They deliver innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. The client and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Within the Corporate Operational Audit department (COA) we are currently looking for a fulltime auditor IT with the potential to become a lead auditor.
COA consists of a multi-disciplined, international team of professionals. It is the mission of COA to deliver independent additional assurance for management that significant risks are being managed and controlled effectively, efficiently and sustainably.
Given the fact that the audits include all aspects of operations, COA staff needs a broad and professional experience. Therefore the COA staff consists of people from the functional areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- SHE, Manufacturing & Quality
- IT & Security
An assignment in COA is a rewarding and broadening development step in the career of employees, who come from a variety of positions in the Business and Supporting Functions. They have management potential and have recent operational experience.
Main tasks include:
- Executing operational audits globally.
- Giving advice and support management on outcomes, risks and improvements.
- Preparing and formulating reports and improvement plans for the audits and sharing knowledge and experiences within COA and within the organisation.
- As a lead auditor you will be managing and coordinating operational audits for all audited disciplines.
- For this challenge we need a flexible, sensitive professional, with management potential and with a keen judgment.
- Have an academic or comparable education.
- Around 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience in IT:
- Affinity with information security, preferably holding a CISA, CISSP, CISM, CEH or comparable certification.
- A good understanding of networking, operating systems, enterprise applications, databases, data analytics and IT processes.
- Privacy and data protection (GDPR) knowledge is an advantage.
- You need to be able to work under time pressure.
- You are willing to follow an auditing education program.
- You are willing to travel frequently, including weekends
- Since you are working with confidential information, integrity is very important.
- Furthermore you have good analytical skills, good communication and influencing skills.
- You are able to work in different teams.
- You have affinity with other functional areas and how they interact which each other.
Because this role involves travel to any location globally, the successful candidate can be based at any major location as long as a major airport is in the vicinity.
At the client there is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.