As an IT Application Specialist you will work closely with the IT Manager and the strategic partners within the organization to deliver services to both internal and external customers. The main activities are focused on the smooth running of current systems, delivering change to ensure improvements are made and compliance with changing standards are maintained
The organization is a global company commited to providing business with smart, secure cash handling and workforce management tools that increase their efficiency and profit. Since 2004, they have grown to serve hundreds of thousands of companies around the world. Their customers care about accuracy, security, convenience and efficiency. They appreciate their exacting standards and their attention to detail.
As an IT Application Specialist you will work closely with the IT Manager and the strategic partners within the organization to deliver services to both internal and external customers. The main activities are focused on the smooth running of current systems, delivering change to ensure improvements are made and compliance with changing standards are maintained. You are responsible to:
- Contribute to and execute the strategic IT road map;
- Safeguard confidentiality, integrity and availability of internal applications and interfaces;
- Propose and roll out optimizations in terms of operational costs and service levels;
- Manage timely and efficiently execution of required application updates;
- Daily support of the organization (resolve issues, answer technical questions, etc.);
- Monitor and report on performance of applications and interfaces;
- Draft and deploy change requests, as well as monitor and resolve bugs and technical issues;
- Co-ordinate efficient and reliable deploys (including test management) of updates, interfaces and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in IT;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in comparable working environments;
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/database management;
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. TopDesk);
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems (knowledge about Salesforce, Exact (WMS) is appreciated);
- Sharepoint and/or Azure experience is a strong benefit.
- Demonstrable project management skills;
- Results driven and accurate;
- Analytical and a structured approach;
- Verbally strong communicator;
- 'Can do' mentality;
- Team player.
You will work in an organization with a lot of charm combined with the international character of a multinational. Their employees come from all over the world and bring together a really nice atmosphere. The organization is flat and they are averse to bulky reports that no-one would ever read and look at things how something can be done. The company is located in Zoetermeer. Furthermore they offer:
- A competitive salary, based on knowledge and experience;
- 24 days of leave;
- Good pension plan;
- Bonus plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunities for training and education.