Are you an iOS Developer and ready to take the next step? Do you want to work on the most innovative payment technologies with the newest technologies? Do you have a focus on delivering high quality code that is scalable, readable and clean? If your answers are yes, than this might be your new job!Functieomschrijving
Are you an iOS Developer and ready to take the next step? Do you want to work on the most innovative payment technologies with the newest technologies? Do you have a focus on delivering high quality code that is scalable, readable and clean? If your answers are yes, than this might be your new job!
As an experienced iOS Engineer, you will enter a challenging environment, where you can help the team work on the newest mobile banking apps for the clients and work on your own craftmanship. Your tasks will be as follows:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders;
- Being involved in designing the architecture, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Review the written code in peer reviews;
- Building Unit tests and UI tests;
- Automating your workflow and repetitive work;
- Helping in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
You will do all this in an environment where they work in the Cloud and work according to methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and reactive programming.Functie-eisen
- Solid experience with developing iOS applications with Swift, RxSwift, Xcode, XCTest, XCUITests, etc.;
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
You will be working at one of the leading customer centred financial mobile service providers in the Netherlands. The main goal of this organization is to offer their clients products which allow them to handle their financial affairs with ease, speed and simplicity. This organization is still relatively new in the financial markets, but has been growing fast in last few years. They now have around 250 people working across several countries in Europe. This organization works according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies and they have an informal, yet ambitious culture.
Within one (of the currently 7) Scrum team they are focusing on 2 things: building completely new features (such as arranging scheduled payments) and maintaining & maturing an existing application. They are making the code cleaner and automating the repetitive work. The app is completely written in Swift using RxSwift and clean architecture. They love using new technologies and share new findings within the team all the time.Locatie/Standplaats
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV