Job Title: Investor Relations Administrator (Transfer Agency)
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
A varied multi-tasking role on a team servicing high profile Hedge Fund Managers. Role encompasses client relationship management, client specific reporting, communicating with high-net-worth investors and other internal and external parties within Investor Relations
Job Duties in Brief:
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent
- Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers
- Reviewing Anti-Money Laundering documentation for investors to ensure compliance to local legislation and to Citco Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd policies and procedures
- Performing all of the investor related services of the Company's investment fund clients
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting the expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants
- Communicating and liaising with internal Fund Accounting, Treasury, AML, Legal and Compliance teams on a regular basis
- Degree qualified in a business or Finance related disciple Attention to detail
- A 'team player' who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Client focus
- Continuous improvement
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.