For CBRE Global Investment Administration we are looking for an Investment Performance Analyst. For this new role we are looking for the analytical talents with experience or affinity with Real Estate. Would you like to join the world’s largest Commercial Real Estate Investor? Please check below vacancy!Functieomschrijving
In this newly created role, as an Investment Performance Analyst for CBRE Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions (CBRE IA&R), you work in a successful and ambitious organization that is leading in the Fund Accounting of Real Estate Funds, Joint Ventures and Separate Accounts.
The Investment Performance Analyst reports to the Senior Investment Performance Analyst and works closely with Fund Controllers, Asset Controllers and various departments within CBRE IA&R and its clients. In this position you will support the Performance Measurement team in preparing various types of returns for a number of multinational Real Estate Investment Funds and Separate Accounts.
You carry out checks on the underlying reporting data of the Funds and Assets, and you are jointly responsible for preparing accurate key performance indicators to the funds teams such as Asset returns (e.g. capital growth and Income return) and Fund level returns (e.g. IRR).
- Prepare performance measurement calculations on fund, portfolio and asset level for several real estate investment funds and separate accounts;
- Assist in performance data delivery to industry organizations such as INREV and MSCI;
- Proactively reach out and liaising with portfolio and accounting teams across EMEA CBRE IA&R to analyse and approve performance data;
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of systems design and implementation in the financial area.
- Bachelor or Master degree specializing in finance, economics or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position;
- Knowledge of financial ratios and performance metrics preferably associated with real estate;
- Strong analytical skills with a high focus on quality;
- Accurate, independent, proactive, solution-oriented attitude and team player;
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and GAAPs within the Real Estate sector, such as INREV, IFRS is preferable;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Good Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of CIT and SPV Structures.
Fund Accounting Services Team
The Fund Services team is responsible for the financial reporting, budget, forecast, controlling and cash flow planning for funds and separate accounts. The team is the link between the business, customers, finance and Funds. The team fulfils an important function in supplying reliable and complete financial information and gives solicited and unsolicited advice. The team carries out checks on the underlying data of the fund and is responsible for preparing reports to external investors. Within CBRE IA&R the team has broad responsibilities including the preparation of liquidity forecasts, payment of dividend, budget forecast and the preparation of various tax returns. In addition, the team provides functional management to investment oversight departments within CBRE IA&R.
The investment oversight team works closely with various other departments within CBRE IA&R as well with the client. The investment oversight department is be responsible for controlling and reporting tasks at the level of property owning companies. The team partners with property managers and asset managers of the client as well as other 3rd party advisors (tax, audit, legal) to get detailed understanding of the business and economics of the property owning companies under their responsibility. The team is responsible for reporting, overall coordination and finance management tasks.
CBRE Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions CBRE is the largest commercial real estate company in the world. It is comprised of several business lines including leasing services, capital markets, valuations & advisory services, and asset services; with regional and global capabilities in all major markets around the globe.
Within property management, is our CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions group that provides investor clients with vertically integrated accounting and data solutions, from property through funds.
In EMEA, CBRE IA&R provides Global and Pan-European coordination for clients providing Fund & SPV Accounting, Investor Reporting and Performance Measurement services to real estate investment-companies, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors in key financial markets.
Our team of professionals offer unmatched dedication to real estate. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes; including simple to complex investment structures.
We have dedicated fund and investor reporting teams in 18 countries, while also being a part of our global accounting and reporting operating platform with presence in an additional 41 countries for property accounting services to provide completely integrated services.
- Salary: €55.000,-;
- Great pension scheme.