Supply Chain Analyst position for the inventory department of an international organization
International organization located in over 100 countries
You will be part of team of 120+ Supply Chain professionals is accountable for Supply Chain Management for the entire product portfolio containing over 80,000 active products, generating over 4 b$ of revenue via multi-channel sales concepts (B2C, B2B) and multiple inventory strategies (Direct Sales, Hospital Consignment stock, Local Dc's/forward stocking points).
Each Supply Chain Analyst is contributing to the Company's Mission by guaranteeing constant product supply in balance with the demand, maximizing the service levels whilst improving asset utilization. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you're responsible for one or more business lines.
Within the Inventory Planning team, you will support the strategy of becoming best-in-class in inventory and related risk management. Therefor you will initiate inventory improvement projects, process optimizations and/or inventory solutions to create customer value and support continued profitable growth.
You will work in close cooperation with different stakeholders (Finance, Demand planning, Supply Planning, Global Supply Chain, Regional / Country business) and perform inventory planning/forecasting, inventory analyses and report-out on performance & projects.
All inventory in the Company's EMEA network is in scope - main and downstream DC's, hospitals and sales rep trunks.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in supply chain or finance
* 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management (BA) in an international environment
* 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management (Master) in an international environment
* Computer literacy (MS-Office, Excel and preferably SAP / ERP)
* Excellent command of the English language
* Understand KPI and performance settings
* Spirit of Continuous improvement
* Passion to win
To be successful in this role, you are a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for execution and results and a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
You are a team player and able to build lasting relationships with colleagues, both within Supply Chain Planning as well as within other disciplines and regions. Managing several tasks and projects does not pose a problem for you.
- Competitive salary package
- Working for an international organization which is located in 100+ countries
- Working in a international environment with a lot of different nationalities
- Great career opportunities