Internship - Program Management
The Blue Tulip Awards is a year-round program with multiple events that aims to connect innovators and to drive innovation together. This year-round program will ultimately culminate in the Innovation Summit. The Blue Tulip Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams. The Central Team interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Blue Tulip Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue a variety projects.
As a Program Management intern you will shape the year-round program of the Blue Tulip Awards. You will work directly with the Management Team to define the strategy and make sure this strategy is being executed by the whole Innovation Awards team. You will keep track of the high-level targets and goals, and make sure that everyone is on the same page. It is important that you can keep an overview of what is happening within both the Central Team and the Theme Teams. If someone has a question they don't know, it is very likely they will ask you for the answer! You will be the link between these various people. We are looking for intern(s) (preferably) starting December 2019, for a period of 5-6 months and 32-40 hours a week. Are you the perfect candidate?
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- You are a HBO student (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master) student;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients;
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads;
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Blue Tulip Awards 2019, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies;
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture;
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions?Connect with Wieke Agricola, email@example.com.