Citco Amsterdam Internship
2020 Winter-Spring / Accounting Department
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 60 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Internship Program:
As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality services to our international clients, you will become a part of Citco Amsterdam team and will work closely with the Client Servicing teams under supervision of senior colleagues. This role will suit engaged individuals who wish to develop their skills in various finance fields.
Your Key Take Aways:
- You will learn to apply general accounting and bookkeeping principles in day-to-day practise.
- You will get to know how world's biggest Real Estate, Private Equity and Multinationals Corporations operate.
- You will be a part of global Citco team and be exposed to global locations and functions.
- Thirst for learning new things!
- Energetic and "can do" attitude!
- Student in Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Mathematics or similar subject.
- Good English language skills.
What We Offer:
- Paid 3 - 6 months internship
- Opportunity for a full-time offer of employment (upon successful completion of internship).
- A wide network of new connections.
- Be a part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.