Hoyer BV, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
To support our sales activities we are looking for a talented starter for our business unit Hoyer Motors- location Rotterdam, Holland.
We are offering an exciting and challenging working atmosphere in a dynamic, international B2B enterprise with facilities in Europe and Asia. As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have a talent for business. You are not afraid to take the initiative, support our team of sales professionals and maintaining contacts with our customers.
The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for a group of clients working in various segments such as, Wind, Oil & Gas, Marine, HVAC and Water & Wastewater. Some of them are located in other EU countries. You provide supportin the needs of the customer in the area of quotations, orders and aftersales. Every day you work together with colleagues in Europe and Asia and form an important link between our head office in Denmark and our national and international customers. All with one goal, realizing customer growth and sales in the field of electric motors - Hoyer Motors.
The employment contract immediately starts with an extensive trainee program at our head office in Hadsten, Denmark. Here you are trained to understand our work processes and technical aspect of the products. This gives you complete insight into a wide range of tasks in the sales department. You will also participate in training and sales meetings in Denmark that are held during the year.
- You have flair for sales and good business understanding.
- You have a responsible approach to your work and can work without supervision.
- You are capable of remaining objective under pressure.
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Willing to travel (You have a driving license).
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- France or Italian language has a preference.
- You are familiar with Microsoft office programs.
- Education minimal MBO+.
- Training by our skilled personnel
- A team of strongly committed colleagues
- Excellent employment conditions and a healthy working environment
- An international strong growing B2B enterprise
You can read more about Hoyer motors at www.hoyer motors.com.
To learn more about this position, please contact Mr. Lars Bruun Storm, Tel.: +4989 220 61 293
We look forward to receiving you application and CV in English (Word/pdf. format). Please mark your application ‘International Sales Support’ and sentt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be treated as confidential information.
Employment date: Immediately
Hoyer (Svend Hoyer A/S), HQ in Hadsten, Denmark employs 90 at the European officesand 60 at the Asian offices. Hoyer strives to create a profit and to be the preferred logistics partner in Europe in the market for electric motors and standard transmission products. Our mission is to create successful partnerships with our customers, our suppliers and our employees as we are convinced that this will enable us to provide top-class service and thus create most added value for all parties involved.