About Nippon Recruitment
Nippon Recruitment specialises in international recruitment worldwide, with a focus on
Japanese companies. On behalf of our customer, a multinational glass manufacturerlocated in Amstelveen,we are looking for an
International Sales Representative, Amstelveen (949)
Coffee & Tea products, international
The company has been dedicated to the design, production and sale of heatproof glass since it was founded in 1921, and is the only heatproof glass manufacturer in Japan to have a factory.
Theystarted as a manufacturer of laboratory glassware. In 1964, they expanded production to household items, starting with the coffee syphon. Later, they began producing lenses for automotive headlights in 1980. Currently, they continue to make a variety of items, from microwave-safe kitchenware and coffee and tea implements, to aromatherapy, pet products and tableware.
As Sales Representative, you willbe responsible forexpanding business in Europe.
- Account management, business development and new business
- Proactively search for new sales activities
- Collect and process orders, arrange production and shipments
- Reporting on sales activities and results
- Maintenance of customer data
- Involved in projects, marketing and launch of new products
- Sharing market information
- Visiting customers and attending exhibitions and trade fairs
In order to qualify for this versatile and challenging position, required are at least the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of international sales experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Arabic or any other European language will be appreciated
- Excellent communication skills, ready to learn and to grow with the company
- Willing to travel through Europe & Middle East
- Interest in coffee & tea products is preferred
- Valid VISA/work permit
Are you looking for the second step in your career? Please send your CV to Gert-Jan van der Lei (email@example.com) or call +31 6 21257183.