This post is available for applicants in the following locations: Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Finland.
At Management Events we bring together the visionary leaders of the world in our 150+ events every year. We operate across Europe, Asia and Middle-East and have 15 offices worldwide. Our story started in Finland in 1994 when our founder decided to help Finnish people to network effectively. Since then we have facilitated more than a million 1-2-1 business meetings in our invitation only events. The story continues with new, innovative business models to revolutionize the face-to-face media. Join us now!
Our third International Sales Management Trainee Program open for applying!
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in international and fast growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you – we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in September 2019 in Helsinki, Stockholm, and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous development of event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership. We’re seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story. Our International Family wants you!
ME Sales Management Trainee Program provides an extensive sales training and leads to a managerial role, with thorough leadership coaching. This is an exceptional opportunity for a career focused graduate! During the Trainee Program you will also have a chance to do an international 3-6 months office exchange to one of our European locations.
Our Trainee Program consists of 3 modules:
- Customer Delivery – working on an event one full cycle, 9 months. During this phase you are in touch with top CxO’s mainly over the phone and start to build your professional network. You will work with them from committing to the event to being on site for the most efficient working day we offer!
- Then joining Customer Success team – close to the solution provider sales, for 3 months. Both teams work in interaction with our customers and sales teams. Learning the steps towards selling our business matchmaking concept through which solution providers will effectively find potential customers.
- And continuing as a B2B Account Manager, after successfully getting your sales career started within 6-12 months, beginning your steps in Sales Management, taking bigger responsibilities and starting Management Events Leadership Academy.
During the program you will be fully equipped to successfully complete each step, once you have the determination and hunger for results. You will learn all aspects of our business and each trainee’s journey through the program will be unique; taking into consideration experience, aspirations and progress during the program. Working across our different functions provides hands-on experience on all angles our business and prepares you towards sales management positions.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week on-boarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
- ME Sales and Leadership Academy trainings throughout your career, including designing your personal career path with us. Twice a year group training in Helsinki HQ with colleagues from all over Europe!
- Active everyday leadership and weekly feedback on your progress. Clear, concrete support on development areas and recognition on your successes.
Qualities to succeed in this exciting stepping stone to world of B2B events?
- You are about to finish or recently finished Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma; business administration, marketing, sales, leadership or alike
- Results-driven mind-set and ready to go after measurable goals; you will be part of a team with individual and team targets and rewards
- Natural drive to interact in a highly positive manner with customers and colleagues, over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to work independently and commit to set goals and targets with determination
- Ambition to be a future B2B sales star, with passion on helping others to be successful as well
- Some work experience from part-time employment, internship or a placement year
- Excellent English skills & native skills in Dutch, Swedish or Finnish
For more information about the role, please contact Rico Habraken, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org