You will be supporting the company with the installation of Technical Projects by liaise between client, subcontracting companies and internal stakeholders.
Our client is the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenues they are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why they attach so much importance to their employees. Do you want to know more?
As a Project Manager Installation Services, you will be supporting Sales in the preparation of technical solutions and offers. In addition, you will support Sales representatives in carrying out site inspections with our customers. You will prepare and structure purchase orders and evaluate incoming offers from subcontractors and suppliers and support in contract negotiations. As a part of your daily work you will be analyzing technical documentation and prepare technical descriptions and sketches in order to ensure the project will be implemented in a timely manner and under the agreed financial constraints. You will then follow-up very closely the project's implementation ensuring all targets are met and issues are mitigated.
Your tasks will include:
- Leading HSE project discussions
- Preparation of site-related risk assessments in consultation with the occupational safety specialist
- Preparation or control of equipment list, manning plan and overall project planning
- Accompanying monitoring of project execution
- Controlling and monitoring of job execution according to safety, quality, deadline and cost criterias
- Inspecting and assessing refractory linings, damage analysis and rectification of defects
You are driven by planning and coordinating tasks. You are an innovative, creative, critical and analytical thinker who aspires to deliver. Ensuring that deadlines are being met is what motivates you, and you like to supervise projects where numbers, KPI's, budgets and time schedules are key words. Preparing technical solutions and quotations is familiar to you, and whilst keeping the costumer in focus you know how to coordinate tasks and responsibilities between your stakeholders. You are result-oriented and a strategic thinker who drives innovation through change. You dare to take appropriate measures in critical project states and target continuous optimization project margin. Being a team player, you find the most natural thing in the world, and your general curiosity makes you ready to travel up to 40 % of your time for this role.
In addition, you have:
- Ideally 5 years of experience working in with project management, ideally within the refractory industry or, alternatively, in construction
- A relevant educational background (Technical)
- Proven project management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (must) and SAP (nice to have)
- Native English fluency, any additional language will be considered an asset
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an innovative team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, health insurance contribution and other benefits
- A full time position (40 hours / week) at our Global Supply Chain & Purchasing Hub in Rotterdam
€ 80.000,00 - € 90.000,00 /jaar