International Product Manager Automotive Aftermarket at WAI Europe BV
Are you the internationally oriented product specialist with technical affinity for the automotive sector. We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager for the European branch of WAI in Bleiswijk.
As a Product Manager you will…
Become responsible for setting up an international product and price optimization policy with the aim of maximizing turnover and margin per product category on the one hand, and positively influencing customer price perception on the other.
As a Product Manager you are involved daily with:
• The WAI product lines in the European Aftermarket;
• Drawing up the product line strategy throughout the product life cycle;
• Analysing developments and trends in the market, customer wishes and competitor;
• Propose and coordinate sales promotions in line with the annual sales plan;
• Price positioning and profit management;
• Range development and application development;
• Development and management of product information for distribution by the Marketing Communications Department;
• Demand forecasting, availability planning and inventory management support
The Product Manager works independently from WAI Europe headquarters located in Bleiswijk.
You are part of the International Product Management team consisting of 30 colleagues who work worldwide. In this challenging role you will report directly to the Head of Product Management who works from the UK. You report indirectly to the VP Sales who works from the European office in Bleiswijk.
As a Product Manager you have ...
• A commercial-technical HBO education, preferably a Master in Automotive Engineering;
• Several years of working experience as a Product Manager in an international B2B environment;
• Experience with TecDoc / Parts Catalogues is highly desirable;
• It is a great advantage if you are used to working with international distributors;
• Knowledge of the aftermarket in the automotive sector is also a plus;
• You can communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
• Analytical thinking and a flexible attitude;
• Obviously an excellent knowledge of Excel and other office packages.
At WAI Europe you get ...
• The opportunity to fully master a new position at an international, fast-growing organization in Europe;
• A pleasant working environment within a team of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues with an informal corporate culture;
• The possibility of self-development;
• An excellent package of benefits.
WAI Europe - Company Profile
A GLOBAL PRESENCE
Consistently meeting the parts needs of the, more than 105 countries to which WAI sells, requires world-class parts manufacturing facilities and a robust distribution network. WAI operates in 14 countries including the United States, Canada, Brazil, Europe and China. This network operates with exceptional precision under one united goal – to provide customers with the products they need, when they need them.
WAI operates in 14 countries since it was founded in 1978 by Richard Wetheril (Wetheril Associates Inc.). From the European head office in Bleiswijk, WAI supplies its products (in) directly to an (inter) national network of car parts importers / distributors.
WAI is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket parts. Innovation and creativity are the driving force behind WAI's success. Since the foundation of the organization, WAI has strived to continue and to meet the evolving needs of aftermarket customers for automotive, heavy duty, agricultural and industrial applications and motorized sports. That also means that WAI always tries to bring the latest products to market first. As a leading company in manufacturing, sourcing and distribution / logistics, WAI offers its customers access to an extensive range of high quality products.
Due to the ambitious growth goals of WAI's European office in Bleiswijk, we have a vacant position of:
International Product Manager
"A driven, analytically strong product specialist with an affinity for the automotive parts sector"