McDermott is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry and for McDermott we are looking for an experienced International Mobility Advisor.
The International Mobility (IM) Advisor provides day to day operational mobility advisory services to McDermott assignees, Business Unit HR and McDermott Operations including, but are not limited to, advice on international resourcing and relocation, international mobility management, general employee relations issues, assignee remuneration and benefits.
- Providing pro-active communication and service to McDermott employees assigned globally. This will entail administering the mobilization & final demobilization process, any assignment related inductions & local orientation, coordinating package updates following the annual salary review & performance management process, and resolution of a wide range of assignee queries.
- Develops/reviews/issues and directs the delivery of international assignment documentation to employees prior to mobilization, and facilitates finalization of the assignment documentation.
- Communicates and delivers the timely flow of information and documentation to appropriate Business Unit HR, Payroll, Expatriate tax and other pertinent parties, in respect of newly assigned assignees. This includes preparation and distribution of mobilization and demobilization forms, and other assignee information such as Assignment Compensation Sheets, medical insurance documentation, pension/savings plans documentation, etc..
- Participates in IM related projects as directed by the Senior Manager, Employee Mobility Operations and Director, Employee Mobility Operations.
- Implements and communicates fully in the continuous review of International Mobility Policies/Procedures to ensure all Business Unit and regional business models are suitably represented, and participates in the development, implementation and communication of new or changed Policies/Procedures to the Business Units.
- University or College Degree is preferable as minimum education requirement.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of basic computer packages such as word, excel, lotus notes and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask in a fast moving, changeable environment
- Basic knowledge of tax and immigration concerns worldwide
- Willingness to continue in further education in IM related matters, including qualification in IM advanced courses in the countries in which offered.
- Participation in IM industry groups such as Forum for Expatriate Management