We are looking for 2 hands-on International Market Development Executives! As an International Market Development Executive you will contact potential partners in specific regions and form strategic partnerships for setting up the TradeTracker affiliate network locally. You will be travelling and receiving support from our experienced team and local country organizations. Understanding of online marketing and e-commerce, excellent negotiation skills and an interest in foreign cultures is essential for success in this position
You are unfamiliar to a nine-to-five mentality, stress does not affect you and to you negotiating is a challenge. You are pro-active, creative and highly communicative in nature and you use these competences to optimize the results of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
This position is available in:
- NL – Almere (HQ)
- Bachelor-degree in relevant field with years of experience in online marketing and e-commerce;
- Previous experience in an international environment focused on business development;
- Fluent language skills both written and spoken in English for both positions
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- Fluent in any Asian languages.
- Experience in business processes;
- A broad professional network.
Why work with us?
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and to develop oneself;
- Numerous possibilities to grow, both domestically and abroad;
- Room for initiative and independence;
- Great coffee.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance.
Currently hosting offices in 24 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don't hesitate and send us your CV + motivation