Our client James Walker is one of the most prominent producers in the field of sealing products and solutions within the industry world. As an International Key Account Manager Marine your goal is to advise new and existing customers about James Walker's services and products within the marine industry and provide those with the right solutions closing a profitable business.
Please apply only if you are a fluent Dutch and English speaker!
Our client James Walker is a subsidiary of James Walker Group Ltd. In their 134 years of existence, the company became one of the most prominent producers in the field of sealing products and solutions. Within the Benelux, more than 100 employees, spread over 4 locations, give their best every day to provide their customers with optimum service. James Walker has a branch in Oud-Beijerland (South Holland) in the Netherlands and three in Belgium; Wilrijk, Wachtebeke and Naninne. In addition to the sale of seals, James Walker has Benelux service departments for the overhaul of mechanical seals, the cutting of flat seals and the production of semi-metal gaskets. The products and services are, in qualitative terms, in the top segment of the market.
For our client James Walker, we are not exclusively recruiting for the position of:
Key Account Manager - Marine
- Location: Oud-Beijerland (+ open for some international traveling)
- Full time: 40 hours
As a Key Account Manager Marine your goal is to advise new and existing customers about James Walker's services and products within the marine industry and provide those with the right solutions closing a profitable business. You see every day as a new chance and opportunity to strengthen the relationship with your customers and improve the service provided. In addition to an individual target, you work together with your team on a common goal. You receive support from the Sales Manager to who you report in this role and your direct colleagues.
Next to that you are responsible for:
- Actively developing and expanding your customer portfolio on an international scale (main focus on the EMEA region with some global accounts - occasional international travel will be required) by using proven consultative sales techniques in collaboration and support of the commercial team and Application Engineering.
- Identifying sales opportunities through active research and analysis in the field of activity (marine)
- Developing sustainable relationships with your customers with an emphasis on high-quality service, added value.
- Managing your own budget, forecasting and meeting KPIs while keeping track of the Opportunity Pipeline Tracker (OPT). Next to that you ensure delivering visitor reports, customer mapping and developing strategic plans of action for your activities.
- Providing sales presentations and actively participating in sales meetings, representing the company at trade shows and networking events.
- Actively ensuring effective and successful transfer of customers from field sales to account management and vice versa.
Coordinating and following up tenders in collaboration with the office staff.
To be successful in this role you have to a be a true solution-oriented, long-term focused key account manager. You can handle responsibility, you are entrepreneurial, ambitious and have strong intuition for commercial opportunities. Next to that you have:
- At least an MTS / HTS degree in Commerce and/or Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering degree
- At least 4 years of similar experience in a technical commercial position ideally with focus on the marine industry and clients
- Excellent level of Dutch and English language skills - both spoke and in writing
- Open to occasional international traveling
- You are proficient user of MS Office - both Word and Excel.
- You are representative, with a flexible and accurate attitude
- You are a creative self-starter who can work independently, but also in a team, and who dares to go the extra mile.
Market conform primary and secondary benefits which include: fixed salary, bonus component, company car, iPhone, laptop, expenses budget, good pension arrangements, collective insurance discounts. Next to that you will get excellent training and (personal) development opportunities and the chance to be part of a financially strong and dynamic company where employees are happy to work for a long time.
€ 50.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar