As a Finance Manager, you are responsible for the F&A function. You are managing a team of direct reports as well as decentral staff reporting into local companies around the world.
Our client is a global software provider. They are an amazing modern organisation that makes a beautiful grow and is even expanding with people and office.
- operationally manage and budget responsible (including HR responsibility) of the Finance & Accounting department;
- structuring, optimizing, implementing and controlling of the accounting, control and IT policies and processes (including control framework);
- ensuring compliance of all entities to the global company policies and guidelines and country legislations through periodic internal and external audits on processes, administrative organization, financial audits, operational audits, government/tax audits, statistical information, etc.;
- advising and supporting business management and take the lead in projects focused on ongoing improvement of finance processes, both in effectiveness and efficiency, renewing systems and processes;
- ensuring timely and qualitative reporting to internal and external stakeholders in accordance with agreed timetables and quality guidelines and applicable covenants (including depositing of formal documents);
- driving the Groups periodic budget, forecasting, planning & control cycle including KPI-reporting;
- monitoring changes in IFRS / GAAP and develop, maintain and implement financial accounting and/or reporting procedures, processes and systems;
- effectively manage each entity's and consolidated Group working capital processes (treasury/cash & banking, midterm cash planning);
- analysis and management on cash flow;
- working capital scan.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting & Control with AR/RC certification.
- At least 5 to 8 years' relevant work experience in Financial Control and Compliancy in an international organization
- Knowledge of Accounting standards (Dutch GAAP, IFRS) and Control frameworks, preferably through RA/RC certification
- Extensive experience in improvement of internal processes, business processes, administrative organization and information management (project management skills)
- Deliver as promised by a structured quality-driven work style with a positive, accessible and proactive attitude and communication style
- Preferably experience with Software and/or IT type company
- In-depth knowledge of high-level software architecture principles
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- All other languages will bring you higher on our shortlist of candidates
- Available for 36 or 40 hours per week
- Gross salary: 90.000 - 100.000
- 25 vacation days with possibility for more.
- mobility allowance
- bicycle plan
- laptop and phone
- and a lot more...
€ 90.000,00 - € 100.000,00 /jaar