- International area account manager will be active in the pharmaceutical ingredients industry.
- Our client is an international player in the pharmaceutical industry.
- HBO / University degree, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 5 years experience in a B2B business development pharmaceutical environment.
- Internationally travelling ability for customer meeting and exhibitions. (30% / 35%)
- Fluent English and Dutch written and communication skills. Preferably Portuguese and/ or Spanish.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Competitive salary
- Car, phone & laptop