A challenging salesposition at a market leader, combining sales skills, medical sector and customer intimacy. Contribute to the quality of healthcare in Europe and beyond, Connecting with Care!
Our client, SMG (Soest Medical Group, 40 fte), is a group of companies specialised in the field of medical supplies based in the Netherlands. SMG contains two brands: Eurotape and Somed, and the R&D company Close-it.
Both brands produce and develop top quality self-adhesive products for surgical covering materials such as double-sided OP-tapes, inserts, die-cuts, OP-strips and related products. Eurotape is market leader in self-adhesive products for reusable covering materials, Somed serves the market for disposable covering materials. Their products are being used around the world by major hospitals and other medical care institutions where quality is high priority. The in-company production facilities in Soest, enable Eurotape and Somed to swiftly deliver premium quality and customised products in small series. Both brands are strongly competitive and committed to building close customer relationships. On behalf of our client we are looking for a result driven.
European Key Account Manager (Somed)
The purpose of the European Key Account Manager is to identify, evaluate, develop and manage both existing and new key accounts for the Somed product range, with priority for the European Region.
In consultation with the Sales Manager, to whom you report, you analyse customer needs, competitor activities and market developments, to prioritise the development of the most appropriate assortment, pricing and investments in the business.
- Acquisition of prospects in Europe, turning prospects into clients;
- obtain and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- maintain salesreports and other required administration;
- develop a comprehensive knowledge of the SoMed offer with regards to product range, technical specifications, prices, features, benefits, clinical applications and sales strategies;
- scan for market developments and competitors activity.
Profiel van kandidaat
The right candidate for this challenging vacancy is a self-starting result orientated hunter, with consultative selling skills. Furthermore we expect:
- Outstanding interpersonal and sales skills;
- excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal in English and German, additional European languages would be appreciated;
- pricing / Profitability knowledge;
- comfortable and capable with significant travel mainly across the European Region;
- appropriate medical sector knowledge with specific experience (5-10 years) in the surgical / operating theatre arena. Especially in the sector of procedure kits and trace (CPT) would be of advantage;
- demonstrable experience and ability to work with / influence multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- European citizen.
Our client offers an independent international sales position with competitive renumerations. Further developing the European marketposition of Somed is a huge opportunity for candidates with the right skills and background.
Please send us your resume (in English) and a short motivation by mail. You can use the orange button (beneath the job description on our website) to react directly www.avdiensten.nl.
Thijs Wolfs, AV Werving & Selectie, Ruimtesonde 19, 3824 MZ Amersfoort, M: 06-11519800
T: 033-2860150, E: firstname.lastname@example.org , I: www.avdiensten.nl.