The Internal Control Department is part of the DAF Finance & Control organization and supports the execution of DAF's internal control program, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and Business Integrity.
DAF Trucks is part of one of Europe's most successful automotive brands, a high tech company where you can further develop your talents.
The Internal Control Department is part of the DAF Finance & Control organization and supports the execution of DAF's internal control program, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and Business Integrity. These programs cover processes at DAF Eindhoven, DAF Westerlo and European Sales offices. In this position you will experience many business aspects of the DAF organization.
- Design and carry out internal control activities whilst providing recommendations and guidelines for improving internal controls in business processes
- Setup and coordinate internal control programs
- Support the annual assessments of risks, control objectives and controls in place
- Liaise with the internal and external auditor, including follow-up of internal control and/or internal audit noted deficiencies or observations
- Manage and execute the business integrity control program
- Prepare periodic reporting on status and findings to DAF Management and PACCAR Corporate Internal Control department
- Assist the Internal Control Manager in daily activities, including support of finance and business projects
Profiel van kandidaat
Key Technical skills/requirements
- Academic degree, preferably Accounting or (Business) Economics
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably with an audit firm
- Knowledge of internal audits and/or controls, SOx
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team oriented and comfortable being part of a small team
- Independent, pro-active and critical attitude
- Structured and analytical way of working
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. A career with growth potential and an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition.
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour work week;
- 27 vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth
€ 55.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar