Internal Communication Specialist – Learning & Development team
Who are we:
Adecco is in-house at the world's largest sports company. Their European HQ is based in Hilversum (Amsterdam/Utrecht area). We are currently looking for an Internal Communication Specialist who will support the HR Learning & Development team.
Would you like to be part of an international environment where you can be yourself, demonstrate and develop your skill set every day to help the company and yourself grow? If the answer is yes, this can be the right challenge for you!
What will you do:
In this position you are responsible for all the communication processes across the department and will partner with the Learning and Development specialist and other Internal Communication specialists to implement the new Digital Learning and Development program.
- Manage all internal communication processes and aspects of the department;
- Support key events and meetings such as email campaigns, events, website related articles, and employees meetings;
- Creating strategic messaging towards the rest of the organization;
- Manage communication platforms: internal newsletters, website, SharePoint, surveys, event communication, videos and ad hoc communication;
- Guard, reinforce and develop corporate identity and brand/style guide for L&D team;
- Create employee engagement;
- Partner and align with Internal Communications, Brand Design, categories and other Enabling functions departments on communications;
- Support the program specialists with the events and logistics side of the programs, allowing them to focus on premium learning, whilst you ensure a premium experience from a communications angle as well as an events angle;
- You will work closely with Internal Communications, Events and the program specialists;
- Act as a consultant for various project teams where Branding plays a role.
Who are you:
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Communication, Business or a similar study, this can be compensated with relevant work experience;
- A curious self-starter;
- Affinity with HR, Brand or Marketing;
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of Adobe Suit (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and video editing tools is strongly preferred;
- Experience with email campaign and website content management tools;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Great information seeking skills and drive to make things happen;
- Ability to network, influence and utilize internal and external resources;
- Capable to clearly articulate goals and communication objectives in order to inform and direct external agency work;
- Event planning experience is a plus.
How do you apply:
Apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need more information about the team, the company, the role; feel free to give us a call at 0356462670, we will be more than happy to support!