We are currently looking for a full-time Visual Merchandising Intern from December/January onward for a minimum duration of 6 months. Who can provide support in day-to-day tasks within the Visual Merchandising department, covering both Full Price and Factory Outlet channels.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Support the roll out of upcoming projects and independent management/ownership of small-scale projects.
- Providing hands-on support for VM projects, dedicated product launches, showrooms and events. Travel required (dependent on COVID restrictions).
- Reviewing product buys and allocations, supporting develop VM strategy for each channel.
- Assisting the production and creation of VM tools such as VM Guidelines, newsletters, recap documents, training tools and presentations.
- Supporting, allocation and logistics for existing stores and new store openings.
- Market research of VM, styling and graphic trends.
- Administrative support and communication for office related tasks.