At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
· Researches accounts and identifies key personas
· Acquires Key/Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools
· Generates interest, qualifies leads and creates pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
· Develops leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Account Executives
· Leverages teammates (Managers, Inside Sales Associates and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities and prospecting activities
· Monitors social web for sales opportunities and leads
Cross-Functional Team Coordination
· Follows up on campaigns and provides detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Sales Management Team and Marketing Managers
· Actively participates on Regional Sales Team calls/meetings
· Engages with Marketing for Regional Events support
· Records and documents all calls, emails, meetings, tours and activities in SFDC
· Reports on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
Building Customer Relationships
· Establishes relationships with key stakeholders in assigned accounts and prospects
We look forward to meeting you!