Installation Engineer Maritime
(Bsc or Msc, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology, English, Area Delft)
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our Customers Technical Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department’s mission is to manage the maintenance, repair and modifications of vessels, yards and equipment, to provide technical expertise and first class support on and offshore, and to stay ahead of the development of new techniques, changing rules, regulations and client wishes.
Maintenance Engineers ensure that equipment is maintained to the highest possible standards to maximise productivity and quality in a safe environment. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of a company-wide maintenance strategy for the vessels, production equipment and yard locations.
- Interface with Tender Department on bid qualifications/work plans/clarifications and budgets;
- Read the project specifications and give comments with an engineering query;
- Prepare the engineering planning for the project (procedures/analysis) together with the Department Head for presentation to the project team;
- Establish the necessary engineering manpower to perform the onshore/offshore scope of work together with the Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager;
- Produce analysis and procedures and raise the related MTO’s;
- Perform the discipline check of the procedures and analysis;
- Prepare the actual hand-over to the Field Engineers and assist during the execution phase of the project onshore or offshore when required;
- Potentially grow as a Field Engineer (+/- one year trainee onshore) to provide support to offshore crew;
- Write the engineering input for the Project Close Out reports.
- MSc or BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in a similar role and company;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore and abroad occasionally.
- As a Field Engineer a fixed offshore rotation will be required.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak