Our client is an international company who are expanding in their field. They are a leading technology company specializing in high-quality small-scale equipment for the food industry and laboratory departments. They are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer with an open and flexible personality. The role focuses on Account and Project management of existing business and focuses on Sales to research and development departments in the food industry. The successful candidate will sell to and support new and existing markets and improve their current market presence which is already extremely healthy and still expanding.
As an International Sales/Support Engineer you are part of our sales team. You will work closely with the various departments.
You know how to translate customer wishes into technically feasible solutions.
You maintain (telephone/email) contacts with customers at home and abroad.
You have a commercial attitude and can estimate which phase a lead is in.
You are able to convert a quote into an order.
You follow and identify relevant developments in the market, map them and take targeted actions.
You are responsible for sales administration and proper registration of all data and monitoring lead and opportunities in our CRM system.
You remain the contact person for the customer for our standard products.
You are also involved in general activities that occur in sales and marketing
- Native or Business level of English
- Conversational level Dutch or Understanding with the intent to study Dutch is required.
- Proven Inside Technical Sales/Account + Project Management background
- Experience in dealing with highly educated clients such as Professors, Engineers, Researchers, Developers is a pré
- Technical knowledge or affinity is required
- University / HBO level of education
- Preferably experience in Food industries but absolutely not essential
- Candidates should be open to working 100% from the office as this role requires very little travelling to clients.
1 - 11 /maand