Fluent German speaking Inside Sales rock-star wanted! Intrigued by Customer Experience and working in global SAAS business? Interested in offering an innovative approach to collecting feedback via smileys and intelligent data analytics to help clients to improve their customer experiences, relationships, and employee engagement? If your answer is yes, this might be it!
HappyOrNot is the global leader in instant customer and employee satisfaction reporting. We established a Sales Hub in Amsterdam city center in January 2019 are now growing our team to conquer the EMEA markets. Now, we would love to have a member focusing on German markets as a part of our international team.
We will teach you all the necessary from our industry, our customers and their needs. We offer tools, materials, and support for you to get up and running. With that being said, we trust you to establish customer networks and engagements to built B2B relationships, pipeline and moreover, to close deals! You can determine your own target markets and accounts in the designated territory. Most of the customer contacting is done by phone and via email, therefore we expect you to be happy and comfortable using these tools actively every day.Your tasks in a nutshell:
- Drive incremental revenue in new accounts
- Develop sales lead generated by our Business Development team or own outbound prospecting activities to qualified opportunities and new business revenues to HappyOrNot
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Build executive level relationships and proactively sell into multiple levels of an organization
- Follow the HappyOrNot sales process to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting to Sales Management
- Deliver presentations and technical demonstrations regarding HappyOrNot value proposition and product platform
- Keep informed of industry information and directives, participate in regional and national meetings and initiatives
- Some prior Inside Sales Rep. or equivalent experience in selling B2B and/or Software solutions
- Fluent & clear communication, presentation, and negotiation skills in German (verbal and written) and excellent English skills
- Strong ability to work with various types of software, including MS Office products, Salesforce and/or insidesales.com
- Experience carrying a personal annual target and a track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented can-do attitude - you see challenges as things that just need to be solved out in order to proceed, not as obstacles
- Good interpersonal skills and a Team Player-attitude; we all have the same goals, we help each other out and encourage each other to succeed
- Flexibility, good prioritization & time-management skills
- Sales/ Business degree or equivalent industry experience
What we offer
In return, you will get the chance to take your expertise to the next level in a growing, modern SAAS company on the way of conquering the customer and employee satisfaction markets worldwide. You have an opportunity to join the team behind the globally protected and awarded HappyOrNot service and build your career path in sales with us.
If you would ask our employees what they value the most in working with us, they’d talk to you about the career opportunities, flexibility with responsibility and genuine internationality.
Our Amsterdam power-team is great and filled with talented individuals, who work hard together to take our Sales Hub to the next level.
Can you relate to and get inspired by our way of doing things? Our Cultural Cornerstones are the drivers in everything we do:
- Performance: Winner’s attitude. By pursuing and rewarding outstanding performance, we help our customers improve theirs.
- Value-Add: Customer first. We work towards increased value for our customers, company, and employees. The value we create for our customers helps them to create value for their customers.
- Happiness: Every Smiley Counts. We take happiness seriously. Each of us is responsible for the happiness of our customers, our employees and ourselves.
We are a Finnish company, the HQ located in Tampere, Finland. We have offices in Amsterdam and in Florida, and employees in the UK, Germany, France, and Singapore. We have an open, energetic, multi-cultural and positive working atmosphere with the best possible international clients and co-workers. We work together. When scaling up fast, sometimes the days can get pretty hectic, but we support each other and help to lighten up the busy days with good humor.
How to apply:
This position is filled as soon as we find our match so please don't hesitate to apply now to discuss more the position and its opportunities. Send your application via the button below and tell us briefly why you would be a good fit for us. Make sure you include your CV or a link to your portfolio. Please also include your salary request with the application.
We are looking forward to your application!
We will inform all the candidates by email or by phone about the screening process.
For further questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
We are the global leader in instant customer and employee satisfaction reporting with our innovative feedback smileys. We deliver our clients world-class service on time – without exceptions.
Our broad experience in both European and US markets has enabled us to gather an extensive worldwide market intelligence database. Thanks to our vast insight from various industries and several global industry leaders, we have a firm background to help you increase your customer and employee happiness.