Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Adidas, Checkout.com, Klarna, and Amazon leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Our ideal Inside Sales Manager, EMEA will drive new customer acquisition and existing customer growth in our Inside Sales segment, including overseeing the sales development process for larger Enterprise customers across all our target industries.
This role will report directly to the VP & GM, EMEA in Amsterdam.
In the Inside Sales Manager, EMEA role you will:
- Directly manage and scale a successful team of Inside sales account executives in Amsterdam focused equally on inside and in person sales techniques
- Create, implement and execute training programs to refine processes and maximize productivity and revenue generation in both inside sales and in person sales techniques
- Understand the nuances of our target industries, maintain domain expertise and integrate into the Inside Sales team messaging strategies to target appropriate sales opportunities to drive revenue
- Execute and iterate on a repeatable interview, onboarding and training process for our growing sales team to limit sales ramp time to the minimum amount needed
- Conduct pipeline review meetings and regular 1-on-1s to accurately predict and forecast sales numbers and assist sales team in achieving their goals
- Train teams on inside and in-person sales skills that allow them to effectively identify and close opportunities within target industries
- Responsible for creating programs and contests that foster a culture of success and constant improvement/growth on the Mid-market team
- Create and implement a training and mentorship program that creates a career path from tier 1 to tier 2 Inside Sales and prepares team members for enterprise sales level opportunities when they present themselves
- Collaborate closely with marketing to iterate on demand generation strategies and optimize the lead funnel for quality and consistency of leads
- Develop a repeatable, scalable outbound sales strategy for the Inside Sales team
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
Our ideal Inside Sales Manager, EMEA will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ proven success in a combination of sales and/or sales management, with at least 2 years successful people management, ideally in a B2B technology sales environment
- Outside sales with customer facing experience as an individual contributor or manager required
- Successful track record of building outbound focused sales organizations
- Experience converting an inbound lead queue into sales revenue
- History of using solution sales techniques to build value and solve specific customer problems
- Proven ability to scale a rapidly growing sales organization
- Expert level user of Microsoft office applications, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in fast-paced startup environments
- Salesforce and related systems and integrations experience required
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for those who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.