Valiantys is a top Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM. Our mission is to revolutionise the way teams collaborate and empower them to work smarter. We've rendered client-tailored services to over 4,000 companies, providing expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Agile tools. We're a global company with Atlassian certified consultants in France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and China.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, Benelux and based in Rotterdam, the Inside Sales Executive role is a very important position, supporting the wider Sales function. Through your attendance at specific Valiantys events and your support in their organisation , you will have the chance to meet your customers face to face once in while. You will work very closely with Account managers as a qualified lead provider.
You will be responsible for answering incoming web and phone inquiries regarding Atlassian products and our professional services.
As your main focus will be leads qualification, sales opportunities and event support, we expect you to be able to handle a high volume of transactions.
Your main missions will be to:
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Proactively source new business opportunities on our prospect and customer database through outbound activities.
- Sell services such as training, audits and first level consultancy by assessing, qualifying, negotiating and closing
And you will also:
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Pre-sale functions to organise on-line demonstrations
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through our CRM Salesforce as well as keeping it tidy
- Support events organisation
- Ensure a constant watch on Valiantys products/solutions, industry trends (DevOps, ITSM, Agile, etc..) and competitors offerings.
What you need to be successful
You hold a Bachelor's degree in sales and/or a first practical experience in technology sales or in a hi-tech consultancy firm. In other words, you have a proven track record of understanding customer needs and meeting those needs with a successful sale.
- Strong phone presence and experience of managing a high volume of calls per day.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- Good time management with strong personal organisation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise
- High energy, fun and positive attitude
- Passion, highly collaborative practices and team player
And last but not least, you have experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM as well as web presentation tools.
What we offer
- Car allowance + NS Business travel card
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 100% Pension Scheme & outstanding disability insurance
- Basic-Fit subscription
- Health Check (optional)
- Business Travel Insurance
- Top spec machine as you prefer (MAC or PC)
Bron : Valiantys