Inside Sales Channel Account Manager – Nordics / Swedish
Our Client is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who connect, share and collaborate at a global level, whilst bringing their best selves to work each day.
Working within a defined geographical territory you will initiate, own and close sales opportunities on Products and New Services through interacting with a nominated set of Channel Partners, as well as being responsible for the successful on-boarding, development and retention of such Partners. You will be expected to generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met.
- Perform against a financial target every quarter for your assigned Partners.
- Account Management via phone and email in two key areas:
- Maintain and development nominated Partners.
- Identify competitive Partners to onboard and position portfolio.
- Assist with Partner education and training appropriate to your Partner’s needs. Ensure you Partners can effectively position and sell solutions. Ensure Partners know how to correctly register new business opportunities.
- Partner Programs and New Partner On-Boarding. Be responsible for continued Partner compliance. Recruit and develop new Partner relationships.
- Marketing & Demand Generation. Where applicable, manage channel marketing funds to ensure event and Partner success.
- Negotiate with (and through) Partners in competitive situations to ensure that you are the preferred vendor.
- Be the central point of contact for organising assigned Partners demonstration equipment, ensuring Partner Program compliance.
- Be the central point of contact for all deal registration requests emanating from your Partner base.
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded in Salesforce.com.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Align with the Regional Sales Lead’s strategy for the geography. You should also team with EMEA Channel Stakeholders to ensure an aligned strategy for the region.
- Liaise with Sales Engineering and broader services organization to ensure product and/or service recommendations and quotations are accurate and meet the customer’s requirements
- Typically, 2 years+ of related experience (e.g. channel business development, inside sales account management, pipeline management, technology sales).
- Demonstrable track record of sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Educated to MBO level (or country equivalent) standard.
- Fluent in Swedish – verbally and written at business level.
- Fluent in English - verbally and written at business level.
If you feel you have the qualities required for this role, please send your CV in complete confidence to Simon Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively telephone 020 491 77 11 to discuss this outstanding opportunity further.
Bonus (OTE) and excellent benefits.