Dutch is a requirement!
The company is looking for Sales potentials who are eager to learn all about selling B2B value propositions in the Netherlands and Belgium. You will develop your consultative selling skills, working at the market leader in parking solutions. You are driven to win!
We love cities. And we're doing something to make our cities healthier, cleaner and more liveable. How? By providing parking solutions that are simple, quick and effortless. Today, the company is the world's leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking.
You are responsible from beginning to end: find & approach prospects, qualify them effectively and close the deal. You will create leads (i.e. social media campaigns) and facilitate a smooth onboarding process for customers, where self-service is key. You manage your sales pipeline activities in Salesforce and report on weekly base; you manage your weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). You will join an existing Sales operations team and report to the Manager Business Operations in NL.
You will be the linking pin between Lead generation (Marketing) and Sales. You share customer insights with the B2B outbound sales team. You proactively identify needs for our innovations, which you share with the Product teams.
- Research accounts, identify key players & create opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Follow up on inbound new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and do cold calls, emails and WhatsApp; generate interest
- Identify qualified opportunities with target group/industries
- Always be closing the sale and achieve quarterly targets
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory in Salesforce
- Perform effective (online) demos to prospects
Profiel van kandidaat
Dutch Native / Vloeiend in Nederlands
- A completed bachelor's degree: economics, hospitality, engineering / equivalent
- 0 - 1 year' commercial experience in digital mobility is a big nice to have
- Eager to learn: you are driven to kickstart your sales career
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills: you fluently speak Dutch & English (French is a nice to have),
- empathetic, convincing skills, extravert
- Commercial: resourceful in finding opportunities, result oriented
Want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing scale-up and global, urban mobility leader? Yes! Want to make an impact? Yes! The company offers a lot of autonomy and room to develop your talents. They know that people are at their best when they enjoy a good work-life balance, which they fully support. You can expect great employment benefits, including a mobility plan, weekly bootcamps/gym memberships, monthly massages, lunch, Friday beers and snacks, daily fresh fruit, fun team events and much more!
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.100,00 /maand