For our Information Security Officer & Data Protection Officer vacancy we are looking for a
new colleague at our Amsterdam based office.
LeasePlan Bank is a separate reporting entity within the LP group and is responsible for attracting retail deposits in the Dutch and German consumer market. There is a client base of around 190.000 customers with total assets of EUR 7,4 billion. LeasePlan Bank comprises around 18 FTE spread over specialized functions such as compliance, marketing,
risk management, finance, information security, ICT and customer service. 1st line customer contact and technical ICT architecture is outsourced and consists of another additional 15 people.
Our Information Security & Data Protection Officer (ISDPO) is responsible for supporting LeasePlan Bank in understanding and meeting their Information Security obligations and explaining these to the business. This includes the maintenance of the Information Security Policies, supporting documentation and the compliance review process.
The ISDPO is also responsible for assisting LeasePlan Bank to be compliant with the many and increasing number of compliance and security standards that are applicable. The overall objective is to protect the assets of LeasePlan Bank against all kind of security threats and to mitigate the information security and business continuity risks with effective and efficient measures and controls. Next to this, an active contribution is requested in business continuity management (BCM), crisis management and setting effective and efficient measures and controls. Finally, this role is responsible for supporting LeasePlan Bank in maintaining compliant with all relevant privacy laws and regulations.
* Perform Security Risk Assessments.
* Provide support for any information security related requests.
* Have meetings with outsourcing partners on information security.
* Assist in the continuous improvement of the information security governance
* Responsible for review and revision process of Information Security policy and
associated supporting documents.
* Provides training, support and guidance to individual sub-departments on Information
* Coordinate the annual BIA survey, back-up facility and availability tests.
* Responsible for challenging the security services delivered by outsourcing partners.
* Prepare the bi-monthly security reports.
* Coordinate the companies IT Risk & Control assessment process.
* Assist with translating business needs for information security and governance into
specific initiatives and projects.
* Provide support in documenting the crisis organization, including crisis management
* Perform Privacy Impact assessments.
* Provides training, support and guidance to individual sub-departments on Data
* Assist with translating business needs for data privacy into specific initiatives and
* Have meetings with outsourcing partners on privacy matters.
* Together with the Marketing Department, ensure all required statements are
available on the websites (privacy statement, cookie statement, etc).
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
The ideal candidate has experience in Financial Services or Banking environment. It's in
your nature to work cross functional together with different departments and LeasePlan
* Minimum Master degree in IT (Security) preferably supplemented with CISSP, CISM
and/or CISA certifications.
* At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a Financial Services or
* Enhanced knowledge of information security; Solid knowledge of data privacy.
* Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 COBIT and ITIL.
* A comprehensive general understanding of IT and how it is integrated with business
* Must be able to "promote" information security & data privacy and governance within
* Highly developed analytical, structured problem solving skills.
* Ability to influence others where there is no direct reporting relationship and maintain
effective working relationships.
* Stays up to date with latest developments in information security.
* Flexible, pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate common sense. On top
you a solid integrity.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver in a team environment.
Very attractive remuneration package and a great working environment.
€ 75.000,00 - € 88.000,00 /jaar
2 months bonus, Car
2 months bonus, Car