In this position you are going to standardize and update the industrial automation within the Leerdammer plants for the 3 locations (Wageningen, Schoonrewoerd & Dalfsen) and secure the Cyber Security Rules for industrial IT
The Bel Group in the Netherlands is part of the Bel Group, one of the world 's largest producers of branded cheeses with brands such as Babybel, La Vache qui Rit, Leerdammer, Boursin and Kiri. The headquarters of the Bel Group is based in Suresnes. Worldwide, approximately 11,400 people work for the Bel Group and its branded cheeses are sold in 130 countries. Collectively the Bel Brands generate a turnover of nearly 2.8 billion euros. The Bel Group is a reliable and professional business partner that stands for quality, safety, innovation, strong brands and social entrepreneurship. The Bel Group in the Netherlands consists of Bel Nederland B.V. and Royal Bel Leerdammer B.V. Bel Nederland is responsible for the commercial activities and Royal Bel Leerdammer designs, manufactures and packs branded cheeses and cheese products of high quality under the Leerdammer brand. Royal Bel Leerdammer in Schoonrewoerd has an innovation center, as well as production facilities in Schoonrewoerd, Dalfsen and Wageningen
You will train the Industrial IT Technicians. Further develop, optimize and monitor different technologies (Servo, PLC, SCADA, etc.) You will develop and maintain strategic partnerships with suppliers and support the Maintenance Managers with the optimization of their PDR stock level, choice of subcontractors and improvement of the reliability of their equipment. You will define together with a team the future industrial roadmap and support and lead pilot projects regarding the industrial future (Big Data, Robotization, Digital shop floor, etc.) You are responsible for the investments of the networks for the Leerdammer plants.
- Engineer degree in Industrial Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with 5-10 years' experience in a similar job.
- Proven skills in automation and a very good functional knowledge of historian tools.
- Experience in the deployment of technologies related to the industry of the future.
- The programming of PLCs in Rockwell, Siemens and Schneider .
- Proven experience in the implementation of industrial IT standards and automation, with the implementation of solutions for the management of OEE and MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Project Management skills, problem solving; decision making & analytical thinking, action oriented and decisiveness, planning and target setting.
- Pragmatism, a spirit of synthesis, interpersonal skills and team spirit will be your assets to succeed in the job.
As a new colleague you get all the room to maneuver within our organization and there is opportunity to develop within your field. Being fit & staying fit, training and active career guidance are the spearheads of our HR policy. In addition to a competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions (including 32 holidays, a lease car and a non-contributory pension scheme), we offer you an inspiring and challenging work environment.