This position is to fill the role of an Inbound Logistics Coordinator (Per Direct/Retail), which will be responsible for maintaining the flow of inbound product.
My client is an international retail brand with their HQ in Amsterdam. Along the years they worked hard to increase their marketshare and as a result also their workforce. Working with them means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. The culture is informal, dynamic and going for the extra mile. They have people employed from all over the world.
- Track and trace of all shipments from port of origin through arrival at port
- Work across logistics providers and internal parties to diagnose and resolve issues impacting the flow of product
- Manage inbound delivery planning to the warehouse to ensure adequate capacity intake
- Troubleshoot delays in the system preventing timely receipt of goods
- Maintain accurate delivery status of purchase orders in the system
- Manage reports to adequately update milestones in the system
- Communicate cross-functionally on status of Purchase Order and inbound deliveries
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of transportation related experience
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of a variety of software programs (specifically MS Office)
- SAP knowledge a plus
- WMS knowledge a plus
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Strong ability to multi-task;
- Customer Service - Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Technology - Proficient in using excel
- 25 holidays
- Holiday allowance
- Travel compensation living >10km from the office
- Possibility to be transferred in a fixed contract
- Amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Very modern fully equiped office
- Very good reachable by public transportation or bike
€ 32.400,00 - € 40.824,00 /jaar