Covance is searching for the In House CRA I
The In House CRA is an essential member of a Clinical Project Team responsible for the execution of a Clinical Research Project. The degree of responsibility given to the In House CRA shall reflect their experience, and level of contribution which they can make to the project. The work will involve Operations activities which will be conducted for designated projects as well as some travel to conduct site visits or to attend client or internal team meetings as needed. The In House CRA will be responsible for assisting with ensuring quality and integrity of data, and additional study related activities to support the efforts of study team members. Activities will be conducted in compliance with Company or Sponsor SOP’s and regulatory standards and guidelines applicable.
Education / Qualifications
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- candidates with 2-3 or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy (especially MS Office; must be familiar with Word and Excel use).
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- at least one year of experience in a related field, (i.e., medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing). One year of clinical research is preferred.
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job