You will be part of the functional finance team and will report into the Manager External Reporting.
T-mobile is part of Deutsche Telekom, and holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. T-Mobile connects people by offering the fastest Unlimited network to our customers every single day.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact of the IFRS guidelines on the group, management and statutory reporting;
- Responsible for providing guidelines to business partners, other finance disciplines and the operational accounting disciplines;
- Responsible for writing position papers on accounting topics;
- Responsible for aligning complex accounting topics with relevant stakeholders;
- Participation is expected towards controlling on the budget preparation process and towards investor relations for IFRS reporting purposes;
- Manage the technical accounting of commercial (value streams) and accounting projects and acts as a project manager when needed.
- Min. Bachelor degree in finance;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience;
- Experienced in IFRS guidelines;
- Experienced in financial planning, analysis and reporting;
- Experienced in IFRS disclosure notes;
- Ability to communicate, present and report on complex IFRS topics;
- High communicative skills in English. Dutch is preferred
- An attractive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- Learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore determine how, what and when you learn. T-mobile will support you in this!
- You get more than 2.000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues.