INTRALOT is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We are a leading technology company which is uniquely positioned to offer lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested & state-of the-art software & hardware solutions and retail operational expertise.
Our Company offers an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing Lotteries, Betting and Interactive games.
We are a Greek multinational corporation, active in 47 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. With €0.9 billion turnover in 2018 and a global workforce of approximately 5,200 employees (3,000 HQ and subsidiaries and 2,200 in associates), INTRALOT is an innovation – driven corporation focusing its product development on the customer experience.
We are currently on the lookout for a high potential ICT Expert to join newly forming Intralot’s entity in the Netherlands.
Intralot Benelux will be operating from Hague and comprise of small group of highly experienced ICT professionals working side by side with company’s large corporate client in a “dev-ops” set up.
As our ICT Expert, you will be expected to play a key role in the ICT system management process, communicating with all stakeholders (companies) involved – mainly with NLO, Intralot HQ in Athens, and other third-party vendors including Gateway provider.
In this role you will report directly to the ICT Operations Manager.
You will be involved in several interesting tasks, like:
- A main duty will be to manage and configure the ICT system as a derivative of ongoing discussions with all the stakeholders, trying to understand their needs and act accordingly to meet them
- Mostly design, operate or maintain technology products. Your duties will include network management and database administration
- You may also provide technical support to a business or organization's employees and train non-technical workers on our information systems
- Part of the job is also to assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or of new systems that are being implemented. You are also expected to contribute in determining the practicality of changes and modification of our systems
- Finally, cooperating with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems is a must for this role! With information technology constantly changing, it is important that you are eager to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and the potential use of these advancements in their current system
Please consider the following criteria for our job opening:
- You have already acquired your University Degree in IT sector
- You already have 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English language (Dutch is an asset)
- IIBA certification or similar will be considered a plus!
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft office, as well as an ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- As a personality, you are indeed distinguished for your pro-active attitude,your sense of responsibility, your team spirit and for your drive to improve yourself!
- Please bear in mind that this job includes working on shifts and sometimes during weekends
Our Company offers:
Our vision is to attract and develop the most talented people in our industry, and to provide all the necessary means and procedures to support them, not only to fill their job description but also to go above and beyond expectations!
Thus, we provide:
- Global Career Opportunities! We offer exceptional opportunities to learn, develop and grow in a multinational environment
- Continuous learning: An extensive training program upon induction and throughout your employment with us
- A competitive remuneration package based on your professional profile
In INTRALOT, we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting-edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is your willingness to learn and develop.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in any employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status