A stand alone HR Manager role in a Telecom company.
The Company's services cover international telecommunications services, providing mobile international roaming, international voice, international SMS, international data and international value-added telecommunications services, etc. to global carriers (including mobile operators, fixed line operators, virtual network operators, Internet operators and OTT operators). The Company is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in Asia Pacific.
- Reporting as matrix to HQ HR and Europe Management, perform as an all-round generalist to facilitate HR functions in local office and regional offices, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training and employee relations;
- Liaise with department heads on manpower requirements, provide advice on talent acquisition strategy and staff issues;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing requirements and expectations;
- Work with local HRs and HQ HR, act as regional HR contact point for Europe entities;
- Shortlist candidate profiles and conduct interviews in align of headcount budget plan;
- Facilitate and advise on compensation & benefits initiatives;
- Handle payroll calculation and administrations;
- Facilitate HRIS initiatives, e.g. electronic HR portals;
- Manage performance evaluation structure that drives high performance;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and act as local advice on staff issues;
- Support training administrations and reimbursement;
- Manage recruitment, training and staff activities budget;
- Prepare report and PowerPoint presentation for management;
- Handle ad hoc tasks & projects as assigned.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in sizable companies;
- Experience in ICT industry an advantage;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislation;
- Analytical, attention to details, responsible and independent;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and team environment;
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Dutch & English.
We can discuss this on the phone.