Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
HRIS Manager (m/f)
Any molex location within Germany (Walldorf, Ettlingen, Hildesheim, Dabendorf, Bochum, Nuremberg), netherlands (Eindhoven) or IReland (Shannon)
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive HRIS (Human Resource Information System) Manager that will be responsible for managing Regional HRIS activities. Working cross functionally with other leaders to streamline processes and build out the HR information system and support model for Europe. This HRIS manager will be very “hands on” working closely with Human Resource related functions (Payroll, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Employee relations, etc.) and other stakeholders for a successful and efficiently implementations that meet business needs locally and globally. Transform the way HRIS work is being done today, with the use of automation and redirecting the work at a HR Service Center. Provide coaching and guidance to other HRIS Analyst with auditing of HRIS data, reporting, acquisitions, and manage other ad hoc HRIS related projects as needed.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage team a of 1-2 HRIS analysts to ensure they are providing HRIS support and troubleshooting questions, system upgrades, data analysis, and other areas of ongoing system administration for the enterprise broadly
- Work closely with the Regional HR and department management in Europe to understand business processes, determine where automation can improve productivity, and evaluate opportunities to make HR systems changes.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders; evaluate costs and benefits of projects
- Manage the implementation of global HRIS projects among the regions, establishing project plans, creating process documentation, coordinating test plans and tracking milestones
- Define project success criteria, formulate and manage project contingencies, determine frequency and content of status reports, develop and deliver proposals, provide progress reports, and present to management
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and resources
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in HRIS, HR, or general Information Systems
- Must have led a system implementation in the past
- In-depth knowledge of HRIS system functionality and database relationships
- Thorough understanding of the functional areas of Human Resources, practices and systems
- Previous experience working with SAP HR or Infor would be ideal
- Experience working in a global business environment will be beneficial
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process implementation plans
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and goal-oriented
- Strong organization and planning skills to prioritize and monitor workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively at all levels, functional areas and across cultures
- Strong listening, writing and verbal skills for clear, concise communication and understanding of issues and/or subjects
- Flexibility to travel overseas for periods that could extend to two weeks at a time
We are looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with Valentina Porcaro, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
With your application you agree that your information will be recorded in our files (up to 6 months after finalizing the position) and if necessary forwarded to affiliated companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer.