Wat doe je als HR Specialist Strategic Workforce Management and Reporting bij TenneT?
To be successful in the future, People need to be at the heart of TenneT. TenneT therefore aims to further develop from 'opinion based' to 'fact based' workforce management. It is from strategic importance for TenneT to plan and manage our workforce to get the right competences in the right place on the right time.
The HR Specialist Strategic Workforce Management and Reporting will advise and provide guidance on the design and implementation of a 'greenfield workforce planning and -management concept. Next to this, this role will build the basis for the creation of our People analytics competency.
- Define, implement and coordinate the execution of a Strategic workforce management concept including metrics (together with the HR Business Partners and our Sr. Leaders)
- Further improve fact based steering on People objectives
- Set up a framework and process for quality control and operational excellence for the People (HR) unit and Business units
- Provide guidance and advice to translate key People processes to TenneT or Unit specific metrics/KPI's (including set up, coordination and analysis of engagement (pulse) surveys
- Advise, guide and support the HR-MT and Senior Leaders in the implementation of People dashboards, and advise how to use steering information
- Advise and support the other People (HR) centers of expertise (Reward and Benefits, L&D, Talent Acquisition) to incorporate fact based steering on added value and process efficiency
- Guide and align execution of standardized People reporting with People Operations (HR Service Center)
The HR Specialist Strategic Workforce Management and Reporting reports into the Head of People Strategy and Analytics.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic working and thinking level and a relevant university degree (eg. Business Administration, HR) and relevant trainings like Lean, HR strategy, HR reporting (metrics/kpi's)
- Broad and specialized knowledge of workforce management, fact based steering and HR data analytics; experience with data reporting and analytics
- Experience with setting up Performance Management for HR
- Strong analytical skills; data savvy, good advisory and communication skills (empathic, service oriented, organisational sensitivity, political sensitivity)
- Well organized, self-starter, cooperative, can do mentality and business focus
- Communication (written and oral) skills in English, Dutch and/or German
- Healthy sense of humor and ability to connect
Wat kun je verwachten?
TenneT gives you a challenging and responsible function within an innovative and dynamic international working environment. The People team is in a transformation process so never a dull moment. We work together as one corporate team, share the same values, learn from our differences, grow towards a full professional team and –last but not least- have fun together also!
We offer a competitive salary package (level 9 | Tarif) with excellent secondary benefits (bonus opportunity, contribution to healthcare insurance, good pension scheme) as well as training- and development opportunities throughout your whole career within TenneT.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem or Bayreuth. You are able and willing to travel to the various TenneT locations in The Netherlands and in Germany on a regular basis.
Waar kom je te werken?
TenneT is Europe’s first cross-border grid operator for electricity. With approximately 5,000 employees, 23,500 kilometres of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, we rank among the top five grid operators in Europe. Our focus is to develop a North-West European energy market, to integrate renewable energy, and to optimize our safety performance. Safety is a core value of TenneT. We set high standards, for our employees as well as our contractors. Taking power further. TenneT is a certified Top Employer, which means that we are demonstrably committed to creating the best working environment for our employees.
The People unit is responsible for the development and implementation of the HR strategy, talent acquisition and development, consultancy to board and management on HR related issues (business partner) and state of the art HR services to management and employees in order to support TenneT in its ambition to be a Top Employer.
The aim of the People unit is to support the strategy of TenneT threefold:
1) bring out the best in our people,
2) build leadership that empowers and
3) organise our people and work at their best to be able to accomplish our TenneT objectives.
The team People Strategy & Analytics is responsible for defining and maintaining the People strategy, organisational design, strategic workforce planning, portfolio- and project management, quality control, workforce metrics/analytics, the HR IPP and HR IT strategy.